Twenty two users of baby powder of Johnson&Johnson got cancer. Six of them did’nt survive. The baby powder of the beauty giant contains asbestos. The company knew that already in the 70’s, but they neglected it. My personal opinion is that if you produce products for children it has to be safe. So it is’nt a bad idea to make a quality mark specially for children. I’m sure that the CE quality matk does’nt accept asbestos in baby powder. Johnson&Johnson did an absolutely wrong job, but not only Johnson&Johnson failed the quality inspection also failed. It’s very peculair that they did’nt find it. It is not only the fault of Johnson&Johnson, but the “quality mark fail” played also a great role.