Man ignites gunpowder in container by accident

A cameraman in Saudi-Arabia ignited a full container of gunpowder by throwing a cigarette in it during a wedding mistaking it for a bin. The bin exploded but no one was seriously injured. The true reason why this happened is that he thought the container full of gunpowder looked a lot like a bin. Accidents happen unless you are prepared. You really cannot be a hundred percent prepared, but you can be very prepared. The wedding was not as you would’ve guessed by now. The problem could have been prevented by making a sign with the text: Dangerous; gunpowder for example. Or you could solve it by just  not bringing gunpowder because I do not think gun powder has any use in a wedding.